You are a data-driven marketer with a solid foundation of experience in marketing automation and customer relationship management. You’re highly analytical and results-oriented digital marketing pro who can work independently as well as collaborate effectively with disciplines across an organization. The Vancouver startup scene is where you want to be for unlimited growth potential within the fintech industry.
Smart, Savvy + Associates has partnered with our client, an award-winning tech company, in their search for a Marketing Operations Specialist. This role reports to the Marketing Manager and is based out of the Downtown Vancouver office. If you’re experienced in marketing automation and CRM, and want to experience a highly successful start-up in its high-growth phase, consider applying for this opportunity today!
The Marketing Operations Specialist is responsible for developing and implementing scalable marketing processes to support best practice in marketing automation. The role is also tasked with leading lifecycle management and funnel strategy. Main tasks include:
- Create and maintain scalable process for campaign and lead management best practice in the areas of: campaign architecture, segmentation, lead scoring, lead nurturing, data quality, reporting
- Administer technical aspects of marketing software and tools, including management and maintenance of the connection between software to ensure high data quality, expedited lead flow, and proper campaign tracking
- Strategize and implement a sophisticated nurturing engine tailored to different segments of the funnel
- Develop testing frameworks for continuous optimization of click-through and conversion rates in emails and landing pages
- Help build and maintain a library of landing pages across multiple platforms
- Lead and recommend improvements to existing systems and processes to support the marketing team by identifying new ways to build, score and nurture the lead pipeline and support the growth of the business
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
- Run data audits to identify trends and results as they apply to specific campaigns, projects or clients and compile detailed reporting of observations, findings, and recommendations
- 2+ years’ marketing automation and CRM experience, with a background in marketing, operations, or technology
- Demonstrated experience running automated marketing campaigns
- Excels at processes driven by data, to support business results through alignment of sales and marketing initiatives and programs
- Strategic/analytical thinker to support planning and prioritization of projects
- A self-motivated and quick learner who adapts easily to change and self-leads through excellent project management and time management skills
- How You’ll #StandApart:
- Experience in SaaS / Technology
About Smart, Savvy + Associates Recruitment Professionals
Smart, Savvy + Associates are experts in helping marketing and communications leaders find people and develop teams that thrive and deliver inspiring results. As a people performance company, we specialize in finding marketing and communications talent in the Pacific North West. Our specialty is strong relationships: we get to know our candidates and we take the time to explore the job requirements, workplace culture, and business objectives surrounding each hire.