You are a marketing star on the rise, who specializes in communicating across digital platforms with the intent to both engage your audience and achieve business goals. You are a professional who gets things done and gets all the details right: you know your image sizes, your word counts, and you make your key words count. You enjoy the collaboration of a strong team, and easily build positive working relationships with colleagues as well as external stakeholders and vendors, always taking time to connect and communicate with others.
Smart, Savvy + Associates has partnered with our client, Cloverdale Paint Group, in their search for a Digital Coordinator. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this role provides hands-on execution for digital communications including website, social media, and customer engagement. If you’re digitally savvy with websites and social media content and engagement, and enjoy working from concepts through to analytics in a B2B environment, consider applying today!
About the role:
The role of Digital Coordinator supports the marketing team through developing digital campaigns and enhancing social media content to drive customer engagement and sales, as well as managing website content. Main areas of focus include:
- Coordinates response to customer inquiries, interacting with other departments to ensure product compliance and customer service levels
- Identifies and implements new, substantive advertising opportunities through web-based and interactive marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and to generate sales
- Assists in all website design projects
- Measures, reports and constantly improves web traffic and SEO status
- Develop and manage process to share web site and social media updates with peers
- Research potential blogs / QA / forum sites for postings
- Generates quality and engaging text, image and video posts and campaigns on a regular basis
- Manages and increases brand presence on social media platforms, including, but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn.
- Discovers and develops media opportunities by proactively seeking / creating story coverage
- Discovers and develops digital sales opportunities by proactively seeking new channels for brand development, sales promotions
- Responsible for developing, editing and sending electronic messages and newsletters to varied customer base
- A degree or diploma in Marketing, New Media, or related area
- 2-3 years’ professional working experience with both traditional and digital/interactive/web applications, with experience in:
- Adobe creative applications, including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Microsoft Office suite product, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- CMS - Content Management Systems (i.e. Telerik’s Sitefinity)
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Radian6, Social Studio, Exact Target) and Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Strong analytical skills and ability to generate and present analytics reports
- Cohesive team player who works collaboratively
- Excellent verbal and written English with ability to write for different audiences
How you’ll #StandApart:
- Familiarity with the coatings/décor market, and Cloverdale products
- Working knowledge of French or another language
About Smart, Savvy + Associates
Smart, Savvy + Associates provide expert-level recruitment of the highest-calibre marketing, communications, creative, and sales professionals. Our specialty is strong relationships: we get to know our candidates and we take the time to explore the job requirements, cultural context and business objectives surrounding each hire.