You’re an experienced project manager with a background that spans marketing, retail, and knowledge of the fashion / apparel industry. You’re naturally detail-oriented and super-organized, but you’re also nimble in your ability to shift priorities and change up plans as needed. Great with people, you’re a confident communicator, persuasive leader, and fun to work with.
Smart, Savvy + Associates has partnered with our client, a lifestyle athletic wear company, in their search for a Project Manager. This role reports to the Campaigns Program Manager and works in collaboration with members of the Creative team. If you’re a strong project manager with experience in apparel/fashion marketing and retail, understand the creative process, and are great at getting things done through others, consider applying for this role today!
About the role:
- The Project Manager works collaboratively with internal and external teams to execute new brand initiatives and new business streams. Major tasks include:
- Seek to learn and understand creative vision for new initiatives and programs to support project plans and delivery; collaborate with team members and external agencies on development and delivery of creative
- Own project plans and facilitate delivery of programs as planned through cross-functional teams
- Accountable for project budgets and timelines from planning through to project evaluation
- Manage processes for creating and delivering creative assets for digital, email, print, PR, etc.
- Post-secondary education in business, marketing, arts, or related area
- 6+ years’ marketing/branding experience on a global scale
- 2+ years’ in-house experience in global apparel or fashion brands retail
- Experienced in managing large projects from start to end, delivered on time and on budget, using project management tools e.g. Smartsheet
- Project management experience must include digital / website projects
- Strong leadership skills with ability to work collaboratively with diverse groups of internal team members and external stakeholders
- Flexible work style easy accommodates shifting priorities and multiple projects
About Smart, Savvy + Associates
Smart, Savvy + Associates are expert recruiters of high-calibre marketing, communications, creative, and sales professionals. Our specialty is strong relationships: we get to know our candidates and we take the time to explore the job requirements, cultural context and business objectives surrounding each hire.